This week’s video is a bit of a mix. Part one is a regular travel themed video where I complete AmandaMuse’s wanderlust tag. Here are the questions if you would like to partake:
1. Your most treasured passport stamp?
2. Can you recite your passport from memory if asked?
3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
4. Top 3 travel items?
5. Hostel or hotel?
6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
7. Do you read up on your destination (culture,history,safety) or do you wing it?
8. Favorite travel website?
9. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why.
10. You’re leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where are you going?
And part two is an update on this YouTube channel adventure I have begun. In 2017 I am going to push myself upload two videos a week. These will be Travel Tuesdays and Favorite/random Fridays! I am excited to start this schedule and push myself to complete it. It shall be quite a challenge considering the ever changing shifts I work, but I am determined to make it all work. This is because I am honestly finding a ridiculous amount of joy and stress relief with this new found hobby. When I say stress relief – I almost mean a stress exchange or a different type of stress that is some how more rewarding and enjoyable.
Here is the video and let me know what you think:
Thanks for reading and watching!
See you soon,